Michelle Goodrick is a certified teacher of yoga (RYS 200 & 500 Rishikesh India) and her training in mind/body health and well-being also includes but is not limited to the following:
- Trained and certified in Yamuna Body Rolling at the flagship studio in New York.
- Bachlors (Honors) in Psychology (Kansas, EE.UU).
- Masters (Honors) in Sociology. Published Author. (Dublín, Irlanda).
- Somatic Experience Phase 1 (Barcelona, Spain)
- Miramar Therapy (Rishikesh, India)
Michelle has taught Yoga (based around Iyengar, Critical Alignment and YBR techniques) since 2010. Throughout her years of research, personal practice and teaching, Michelle has learned, and continues to learn, how to combine her scientific knowledge concerning the mind and body with the result of offering an integral Yoga practice that aligns both mind and body and improves the lives of students both on and off the mat in Seville, Spain.